What if you could have your Miniature Horse confidently completing obstacle classes, showmanship and agility courses in just eight weeks?
The Miniature Horsemanship Groundwork Masterclass will introduce you to a fear free, confidence building system for working with your Miniature Horse.
- Learn to identify your horse’s personality traits, so you can work with them, instead of against them.
- Instead of “showing your horse who’s boss,” you’ll learn about the benefits of positive reinforcement. Instead of a dictatorship, you’ll learn to build a partnership with your horse so you can work together as a team.
- Your horse will develop the skills they need to be a pleasure to handle for day to day care, and have the foundation to become a polished performer in halter obstacle, showmanship or horse agility.
- Multiple exercises to teach each skill, so you can find the right approach for your horse.
Module 1: Introduction & Theory
Module 2: Moving as a Team
Module 4: Body Control
Module 5: Find Your Feet
Module 6: Being Brave
Module 7: Building Precision
Module 8: Putting it all Together
BONUS modules: Jumping, Trick Training, Liberty
Your registration also includes access to a private Facebook community where you can ask questions, share your experiences, and even post videos of your progress to get feedback from myself, and other members of the group.
When you complete this course, your horse will be comfortably – and successfully – completing a showmanship pattern and obstacle or agility course, and you’ll have a much stronger, more effective partnership, with the tools in place to better communicate with your horse no matter the situation.
I know life gets busy and horses like to throw us curveballs sometimes, so if you get behind and aren’t able to work on the weekly goals, it’s no problem … once you’re registered you’ll have access to catch up or revisit the content indefinitely.
“Loved the course! Gave me new ideas and ways to train. Worked for my very green mini mule and my more experienced mini mares. What works for one equine doesn’t always work for the next, so if you’re like me and always looking for new info and ways to train this is the course for you to try!”
“I had learned about agility from Kendra’s book, but I hadn’t had much success with training. This class explained how to train with such detail that I am easily working successfully on agility, obstacles, tricks, and jumping with fun and none of my previous frustration. I really appreciate the community feeling I get from the course and having the ability to watch the videos over and over again.”
Want to be sure you get the most out of the course?
Now offering VIP Group Coaching!
The Groundwork Masterclass starts on May 1st. Starting on Monday, May 10th at 6 PM MDT, members of the VIP Coaching Group will get a weekly LIVE Zoom call to share their questions and challenges, get advice from Kendra tailored directly to their horse and their situation, and ongoing motivation and accountability from the group.
If you attend each weekly Zoom, and work with your horse as little as three time a week, at the end of the eight weeks you’ll have a horse who is ready to do an obstacle class, an agility course, a showmanship class … whatever your goals, you’ll be ready to go out and meet them!
The VIP Group Coaching Package Includes:
- The Groundwork Masterclass online course
- 8 modules, each with teaching videos plus multiple hands on training videos with a diverse group of equine personalities
- A private Facebook community for all the course students to share your progress and cheer each other on
- 8 hours of live Zoom discussion and Q&A with Kendra and a group of equally motivated peers
If you have previously taken the Groundwork Masterclass, and would like to join the VIP Group Coaching click here!