The Study Group is a membership program which includes an engaged private community, a deep dive on a horsemanship skill or concept each month, a live Q&A discussion on anything to do with your Miniature Horse, special guest speakers, and accountability prompts to help you stay motivated to reach your goals.
If you’re looking for ongoing motivation to continue learning and having fun with your Miniature Horse, the Miniature Horsemanship Study Group is for you!
Limited Time Offer! Get one month free and be a member of the Study Group for all of 2022 if you join by November 30th!
(which means you’ll also get December 2021 as a bonus – TWO months free!)
Regular price = $39/month
- A monthly topic of study, with a teaching video, exercises, and ongoing discussion.
- Topics covered so far: Target Training, Choice, Around A Round Pen, Thin Slicing, Teach Your Horse to Back, Antecedent Arrangements, Teach Your Horse a Trick, Liberty, Obstacles, Balance, Habits
- A monthly live Q & A zoom call open to all members and recorded and archived for those who aren’t able to attend live and to return to for reference.
- Guest Speakers
- Monthly accountability and goal setting.
- A private Facebook community of fellow Miniature Horse learners.
- Access to Understanding Your Miniature Horse ($50 value), Feeding Your Miniature Horse ($75 value) and Caring for Your Senior Miniature Horse ($50 value) online courses.
- 25% off courses (Introduction to Positive Reinforcement, The Groundwork Masterclass, Training Your Miniature Horse to Drive, Improving Your Miniature Driving Horse) as long as you’re a member of the Study Group!