What will you learn?
- Learn how your horse learns, and how to explain things in terms your horse understands.
- Learn how to work with your horse’s natural instincts, instead of against them.
- Learn how to listen to what your horse is telling you, and be confident about when they are ready to progress.
- Learn how to make teaching your horse to drive a safe, fun and rewarding experience.
- Learn a building block approach, each step building on the next to progressively teach the skills your horse needs to become a confident driving horse.
This is the system that I’ve used for decades to help horses become safe, sane and happy driving horses, and you’ll learn every single step along the way, including different options you may choose to use for your horse and situation.
You’ll get lecture based videos on all the “how-tos” as well as easy, printable pdf’s of the slides, if you’d like to take the info right to the barn with you.
Videos of horses in training, in real time, learning along with you, will help you have a very solid understanding of what to expect, and how best to deal with common training issues that pop up.
This course also includes an Annual Membership in our private community, where you can ask questions, share your progress with our positive and welcoming community, and gain access to all our member only content.
Praise for Starting Your Miniature Horse In Harness:
“This workshop gave participants the whys as well as the how-tos so you had a good understanding of what the purpose was of each step.”
“Really enjoyed the sessions – nice blend of factual information, personal experience, good visuals, good supplemental video clips.”
“My husband and I watched all the webinars and found them full of knowledge. Explaining how to understand your horse was a big part … some people just don’t get that part but it is a really important part. Great job Kendra.”
Launching July 1, 2017 – register today!